Keep Parks Fun, Call 311

Sacramento County parks provide excellent family recreational space for local residents and visits to share and enjoy. If you see a park issue, report it! 311 (or 916-875-4311 if calling from out of the area) is your resource for connecting with the Sacramento County Regional Parks.

Get a quick response to non-emergency park issues such as graffiti, illegal dumping, code violations and more. Our live representatives are standing by and ready to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide a courteous, quick and accurate response to park issues. Help us keep parks fun! Call 311.

When to call 311

Keeping your Sacramento County parks beautiful is now easier than ever. Help keep parks fun for all park visitors. Call 311 for a non-emergency response to park issues such as:

  • Garbage collection service needed
  • Graffiti
  • Illegal dumping – garbage, trash
  • Park light out
  • Park sign or light down
  • Trail and ditch cleaning
  • Tree trimming
  • Sub-standard park amenities conditions
    • Water fountain issue
    • Restroom facility issue

Call Us Now

When you call 311 to report non-emergency park issues, a 311 customer service agent will assist you and provide a response to the problem. If you need a service, we will automatically route a work request to the proper department for a County crew to respond. It is our goal to keep parks fun for all Sacramento County parks visitors.


You love Sacramento County parks because they are beautiful and fun! Help us keep them that way. Call 311 to report non-emergency park issues. Help take care of your parks and keep parks fun! Call 311. It’s that easy.