Cherry Island Sports Complex is located in rural Rio Linda and bordered to the north and west by Cherry Island Golf Course. Cherry Island Sport Complex is home to ten full-size sports fields in a natural regional park setting. The complex hosts tournaments and competitions throughout the year and serves as a training venue for local clubs.
- 16 acres dedicated to 10 sports fields
- 26 acres of park like setting
- 12 acres dedicated to wetlands
- 2 covered picnic areas
- Concession/Storage building with restrooms
- 3 BBQs available
- Capacity for large tournaments
- Ample parking for hosting large tournaments
How to Get There:
Get directions from anywhere to Cherry Island Sports Complex
Check out this map of Cherry Island Sports Complex
Cherry Island Sports Complex has hosted events as large at 100 teams. With its park like setting, the complex is a great for families to relax while watching their loved ones compete. Visitors can enjoy the covered picnic areas and available BBQs.
The complex is open year-round from sunrise to sunset.