Where You Can Use Your Parks Annual Pass:
- American River Parkway - All public access points along the American River from Discovery Park to Hazel Avenue (except Hagan Park)
- Sacramento River Delta - Cliffhouse, Hogback Island and Sherman Island accesses
- Elkhorn Boat Launch, Gibson Ranch and Mather Lake Rotary Park
Annual Pass Stipulations:
- No refunds or replacements
- Passes are valid for a 12-month period from month purchased
- Passes are valid for one vehicle entry only
- Any unauthorized use or transfer will result in revocation
- A pass does not guarantee entry into parks that are full and is not valid for special fee areas or special events
- All parks passes must be displayed from the rear view mirror where they are visible from the vehicle's front exterior
- Failure to display your pass may result in a citation for non-payment of fees.
- Visitors who do not have their pass in their possession are subject to the daily entrance fee.
- Lost or stolen passes cannot be replaced and no refunds are issued.
We are appreciate your continued support. For more information, contact Regional Parks 916-875-6961.