This small riverside area is tucked between private properties. An access ramp and steps provide narrow river access to nearly everyone. A tree-dotted parking area gives way to a steep bank, while the ramp and steps lead to a small, rocky beach. Secluded and little known, this quiet spot may seem at times like your very own private beach.
- Alcohol is prohibited at Sarah Court
- The vehicle access gates to the eleven-space parking lot are closed during the summer months, but pedestrian traffic is more
How to Get There:
From U.S. Highway 50, take the Sunrise Blvd. exit north. Turn left at Fair Oaks Blvd. Make a left onto Oak Ave. Then make a right at Boyer Drive, which turns onto Sarah Court. Follow the brown-and-white signs to the parking lot.
View Sarah Court Map
- Despite its small size, Sarah Court Access supports just about every riverside activity. From the beach, park visitors can enjoy
Hours and Fees:
- This is a walk-in access, and no entry fees are collected.
- The park is open year-round from sunrise to sunset.
Picnics Allowed: Yes
Not at this time